اختبار يومي لغة انجليزية للصف السابع الفصل الاول للوحدة الثانية
اضغط هنا للتحميل الآن
اختبار اللغة الانجليزية اليومي الفصل الاول
امتحان يومي الوحدة الثانية لغة انجليزية للصف السابع الفصل الاول
Unit 2 Exam 2015 - 7th grade
Name: Unit Exam
Date : Class: 7th grade A,B
Part one: Reading:( 11 points)
Read the following text then answer the questions below: (3 points)
Arabic is a world language. About 280 million people speak Arabic in the countries of the Middle East and North Africa. Many millions more around the world understand some Arabic because it is the language of the Holy Qur’an. And it’s one of the six languages people use at the United Nations. That makes it very important. The number of Arabic and English speakers is rising. But the number of Russian speakers is falling.
More and more people are communicating in English every day. People from different countries often speak English when they meet. Palestinian leaders speak English when they meet to talk about our country. English is the language of science and technology. It is the language scientists, doctors, businessmen and artists use.
1. Why do so many people learn Arabic?
2. How can Palestinian leaders communicate or understand each other?
3. How many people speak Arabic?
1. Are the following sentences True or False? ( 4 points)
a. Scientists all over the world learn Arabic because it’s used at the United Nations._______
b. English is the language of communication between different people.________
c. More and more people learn Russian every day.________
d. In the countries of North Africa people don’t understand standard Arabic. ______
5. Go back to the text and find out: ( 2 points)
1. A word that means” increasing” :____________
2. The opposite of “ the same”: _______________
3. “It” line 4 refers to:_____________
4. “It” line 12 refers to:____________
6. Pick out the following parts of speech: (2 points)
a. A noun:_________
b. A present continuous verb:_______
c. A simple present verb:_______
d. An Article:__________
Part two: Vocabulary (10 points)
1) Fill in the spaces with words from the box:(5 points)
1. People like artists use English to ___________.
2. Have you ever been to the _________ __________?
3. People in Palestine use __________ Arabic from people in Egypt.
4. Huda’s father is a _________. He travels every week.
5. The development of __________ helped Doctors in finding cures to several diseases.
2) Write the English meaning of each word: ( 5 points)
1. Hard :_________________________________________
2. Standard :_______________________________________
3. Learn :__________________________________________
4. Billion :_________________________________________
5. Technology :_____________________________________
Part three: Grammar (9 points)
1) Change each into a Yes No question: (2 points)
1. It is snowing now.
2. They are studying at the moment.
2) Put the verbs in brackets in the correct forms:(5 points)
1. Smai____________(have) his breakfast an hour ago.
2. Huda ____________(do) her homework now.
3. I ____________(visit) the zoo on Friday.
4. My father often _________(close) the windows at night.
5. We always __________(brush) our teeth before going to bed.
3) Negate : ( 2 points)
1. The population in Jerusalem is falling.
2. She sometimes hugs her friends.