Unit 4+6 Exam 2014 - 7th grade
اضغط هنا للتحميل الآن
عدة اختبارات يومية اللغة الانجليزية للصف السابع الفصل الاول للوحدات من 4-6
Name: ………………………………….…………. 7th grade , Section ( )
Date: 8 ,12,2013 Daily Exam , 1st semester
Question 1:Read the following passage then answer the question. ( 5 points )
Rania is visiting Huda at her home. They are reading a postcard from their friend Iqbal to Huda. Rania wants to know why Iqbal didn’t send her a postcard.
How are things? I hope your family is well.
We’re in our new house now so I’m sending you my new phone number (0079-2212-7896). Please save it in the contacts on your phone. This way you don’t lose it. Please give my number to Rania too. I don’t have her address so I can’t send her a postcard.
Why don’t you and Rania come over here to see me? How about next Saturday? Talk to her and then give me a call.
See you soon
Now Rania understands – Iqbal didn’t have her address! Both girls save Iqbal’s number in the contacts on their mobile phones. When Rania gets home she will send her address to Iqbal in a text message. Now they are going to phone Iqbal together so they can talk about next Saturday.
1. Why didn’t Iqbal write to Rania?
2. When are the girls coming over?
Answer the following with( true /false).
1. Rania’s address is at the end of the postcard.( )
2. Iqbal starts her postcard with Dear Huda.( )
The underlined pronoun it refers to : _____________________________
Question 2: Circle the correct words. (4points )
1. The score / match is 3:0.
2. The red team played hard to win / score the match.!
3. It’s too dangerous / enormous to play in a bad weather.
4. It’s so cold today. I’m freezing / enormous!
Question 3: Complete the sentences with words from the list below . (4 points)
[ entered – address – final – save – goal ]
1. Have you got Jack’s complete ________________? I don’t know it.
2. I want to __________________ some photos on my computer.
3. Look! The white team have just scored a _____________________________
4. The red team have won the ___________________________ .
Question 4: Complete the following table . ( 4 points )
V1/ present V2/ past V3/ past participle
Question5 : Match the following words with their meanings . (5 points )
[ chat - pitch – score – match – player ]
1. ____________________a game between two people or two teams
2. ____________________someone who plays a game or sport
3. ____________________the points you get in a game (or the marks you get in a test)
4. ____________________a field on which games are played
5. ____________________to talk in a friendly way
Question 6: Write correct sentences . ( 3 points )
1. thats the brazilian team theyve already scored three goals
2. the egyptian team have scored but they havent won
3. hes my favourite player but hes just fallen over
T.Mr.Majed Zraiqi Principal: Mr.Rasem Assa'id