reflexive pronouns for all grades

صفحتنا على الفيس  بوك قناتنا على يوتيوب صفحتنا على تويتر 

المنهاج الفلسطيني لجميع الصفوف  الامتحانات لجميع الصفوف 

النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1

الموضوع: reflexive pronouns for all grades

Reflexive Pronouns Introduction A reflexive pronoun is a special kind of pronoun. It is usually used when the object of a sentence is the same as the subject, as you

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2013
    المشاركات

افتراضي reflexive pronouns for all grades

[hide]Reflexive Pronouns Introduction A reflexive pronoun is a special kind of pronoun. It is usually used when the object of a sentence is the same as the subject, as you will see below. Each personal pronoun (such as I, you, and she) has its own reflexive form. This introduction will explain what the different forms of reflexive pronouns are, and when they are used. The forms of reflexive pronouns Personal Pronoun Reflexive Pronoun I myself you (singular) yourself you (plural) yourselves he himself she herself it itself we ourselves they themselves When to use a reflexive pronoun Reflexive pronouns are used in three main situations. 1. Reflexive pronouns are used when the subject and object are the same. I hurt myself. The band call themselves “Dire Straits”. He shot himself. 2. They are used as the object of a preposition, when the subject and the object are the same. I bought a present for myself. She did it by herself. (She did it alone.) That man is talking to himself. 3. They are used when you want to emphasize the subject. I'll do it myself. (No one else will help me.) They ate all the food themselves. (No one else had any.) Type the correct form of the reflexive pronoun for each sentence. For each question, type your answers in the box, and then click on "Check". If you need help, click "Show a letter". 1. Can I ask you a question, Sami? Did you go to classes to learn German, or did you teach ________? 2. Look! There's a little bird washing ________ in the river. 3. Welcome to the party, everyone! Just help ________ to sandwiches and snacks. 4. When I saw ________ in the mirror, I was horrified -- there was red paint on my nose! 5. I'll have to help Young Hee fill in her form, but Ja Young can do it ________, because her English is excellent. 6. At 12.30, Junko and I went to the cafeteria to buy ________ some lunch. 7. John hurt ________ while he was fixing his car. 8. Jody and her husband own their own company, so they can give ________ a holiday any time they like. Prepared by: Imad Atawneh[/hide]

رئيسية الموقع منتديات الملتقى التربوي - القسم english section

reflexive pronouns for all grades

الملفات المرفقةالملفات مرفقة في الاسفل الملفات المرفقة

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Possessive Pronouns and Adjectives
    بواسطة Imad في المنتدى english section
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 2013-04-14, 09:02
  2. (Relative clause ( all grades
    بواسطة Imad في المنتدى english section
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 2013-03-25, 15:53
  3. for all grades ( 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 ) :passive form
    بواسطة Imad في المنتدى دروس وشروحـات الثانويـة العامـة
    مشاركات: 2