Noun and adjective forms

صفحتنا على الفيس  بوك قناتنا على يوتيوب صفحتنا على تويتر 

المنهاج الفلسطيني لجميع الصفوف  الامتحانات لجميع الصفوف 

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: Noun and adjective forms

Noun and adjective forms Let's take a look at the adjective form of nouns. These words will help you to build your vocabulary and will, hopefully, stop you from using

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2013
    المشاركات

4u Noun and adjective forms

[hide]Noun and adjective forms Let's take a look at the adjective form of nouns. These words will help you to build your vocabulary and will, hopefully, stop you from using the wrong word in the wrong con. It makes your English sound very strange when you use an adjective instead of a noun (or vice-versa). Take a look at this, mostly complete, A-Z and then choose the correct words to complete the ten sentences below. Noun Adjective Anger Angry Beauty Beautiful Craziness Crazy Danger Dangerous Ease Easy Familiarity Familiar Guilt Guilty Happiness Happy Intelligence Intelligent Juice Juicy Kindness Kind Luck Lucky Misery Miserable Nature Natural Offence Offensive Pain Painful Question Questionable Romance Romantic Strength Strong Truth True Ugliness Ugly Violence Violent Warmth Warm Youth Young Link: Which sentences have mistakes -3? • There's no need to get ___ with me. angry anger • There is a ___ of him losing his job. danger dangerous • He completed the exam with ___. ease easy • If you didn't do it, why do you look so ___? guilty guilt • I put the ___ of my family above all other things. happy happiness • She's the most ___ person I have ever met. intelligent intelligence • To have ___ is important when you gamble. lucky luck • It was nice to see the animals in their ___ environment. natural nature • I have a ___ in my shoulder. painful pain • Not everything you read in the newspaper is ___. truth true[/hide]

رئيسية الموقع منتديات الملتقى التربوي - القسم english section

Noun and adjective forms

الملفات المرفقةالملفات مرفقة في الاسفل الملفات المرفقة

افتراضي

شكرا جزيلا

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. noun and adjective
    بواسطة Imad في المنتدى english section
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 2013-04-27, 13:57
  2. verb , adjective and noun activity
    بواسطة Imad في المنتدى english section
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 2013-04-26, 14:03

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)