Village Gardens Katameya

Village Gardens Katameya Embodies The Life Of Luxury And Sophistication You Are Looking For

Are you looking forward to a unique life that fulfills your dreams in terms of high-end housing and creative designs that combine classic and contemporary, as it is close to the most important vital roads and international schools and universities, in addition to the availability of a range of recreational services? Here in Village Gardens Katameya, you can achieve everything you seek.

Village Gardens Katameya offers a new vision for upscale residential communities; It was built on a space of 285,000 square meters, to include luxury units ranging from standalone villas, townhouses, apartments, and penthouses, surrounded by beautiful landscapes to give an atmosphere of serenity and privacy to the compound.

Village Gardens Katameya Compound Location
Palm Hills Development has chosen a strategic location to construct one of its finest projects, Village Gardens Katameya; It is located in the heart of New Cairo near many international schools and universities and vital roads as follows:

It is located only 10 minutes from the main Teseen Street.
It is only 5 minutes from the American University.
It is 20 minutes from New Administrative Capital.
It is located 15 minutes from Suez Road.
The compound is located near Mountain View iCity, which is one of the most famous residential complexes.
Village Gardens Fifth Settlement Space
Village Gardens Katameya’s ideal space helped to achieve creativity in the designs of the compound to match the multiple needs and desires of customers; The compound is located on a space of 285,000 square meters, equivalent to 67 acres, in New Cairo.

The area of buildings and construction is 60% of the space, while the remaining 40% is distributed between green spaces, artificial crystal lakes, and recreational services; To enable customers to enjoy a life of luxury and sophistication that befits them.

Village Gardens Katameya